- Aeroactive Resources are products for youth recreational fitness,
aerobics and introductory Competition Sport Aerobics. An accredited
fitness instructor, coach or a physical educationalist, should always
supervise the skills, drills and progressions.
- Aeroactive resources are copyright material and may not be copied
for any reason whatsoever. However, Aeroactive accepts that group audiences
may view the products.
- Schools: Payment must be received within 21 days of receiving the invoice and product(s).
Other orders: Payment must be received before order is shipped from the office.
- Aeroactive will replace your Aerokid fitness DVD or Music Cd’s should
they be found to be faulty due to manufacture. A replacement CD or
DVD will be sent to you as soon as we receive your faulty DVD.
- Aeroactive will not replace your products if they have been in any
way been damaged, distorted or scratched.
- All replacement claims must be made within 30 days of receipt of
All claims should be made to:
PO Box 142
STORAGE AND SUPPLY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Aeroactive stores personal information on a computer database.
Your personal information may be held in both paper file and computer
We have implemented measures of a reasonable nature to ensure that all
personal information about you is securely stored.
Aeroactive is committed to protecting your privacy. We will not sell,
trade or rent any personally identifiable information obtained from you
to a third party.
While care has been taken in constructing this site, Aeoractive is not
responsible for the accuracy, legality and the copyright compliance status
of the content of this website and that of any other websites which are
linked or framed to this site.
Links to other websites are made for the convenience of the user. It
is the user's responsibility to make his/her own decision about the relevance
or accuracy, currency and reliability of information found on those sites.
When in doubt about the accuracy of the content please contact Aeroactive.